Thursday 29 March 2012

missing

It will be 11 years on Sunday the 1st of April since my Dad died.
He was such a beautiful, strong and creative Soul.

I miss him

Both of my Parents died relatively young.
I was 5 months pregnant with Pearl when my Mum died
I cherish (and so does Oliver) that he had One and a bit years with my Mama. 
I have beautiful memories of them dancing together everyday, playing in our garden and sharing such a big love.
Sometimes, I think part of my inspiration behind doing a blog is not having either of my Parents around to relish in the beauty of our wonderful little family. 
Grandparents(the good ones)have a way of cherishing those tiny fleeting beautiful moments of their grandchildren's lives that the untrained eye may not even pick up.

I was sitting in my lounge room yesterday and noticed gifts from my Dad.

















banjo 
art
books
music
dance
guitar
teacups 
ink wells with calendar
love



















all ceramics and artworks by my dad except for "Water Woman" etching plate by Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment